Unforgettable Moment: Trip to Jogja

The moment that i never forget is when i went to Jogja with my Junior High School's friends. We went to Jogja when we were 7th grade. This moment is unforgettable because I think this is the best trip I've ever been on. The trip was very fun.

We went to Jogja by train at 05.00 PM. We did many fun activities in the train such as playing card, singing, taking a photo, eating, etc. We arrived at 04.00 AM. After that, we went to Orang Utan Restaurant and had a breakfast.

At 08.00 AM, we went to Borobudur Temple by bus. Although the weather was hot, but we enjoyed the view from the top of Borobudur Temple. In the afternoon, we had a lunch and went to Keraton Jogjakarta. We saw a lot of historical things in that place. Unfortunately, we were forbidden to take a photo. After that, we went to batik handicraft factory and learned about how to make a batik. We also bought many souvenirs such as batik, toys, accessories, etc. At 04.00 PM, we went to the Ibis Hotel. This hotel is near from Malioboro Street so we could get some air at the night. When the free time, my friends and I went to Alun-Alun by becak. We did so much activities like rode a mini car, bought foods, and many more.

On the second day, we went to Merapi Lava Tour. This is the first time I went to that place so I was very interested. My friends and I rode a jeep and saw the environmet of Merapi Mountain after this mountain was erupted in 2014. The ride was amazing and fun. In the afternoon we went back to the hotel and got ready to back to Bandung.

Merapi Lava Tour

The trip was wonderful for me. I went to the place that i've never visit like Merapi Mountain. I had so much fun time with my friends. Besides the tourism objects, the journey of this trip was amazing, too. Apparently I want to turn back my time at Jogja.

Comments

Popular Posts